I have not yet read this book but when I was looking at her website I saw that she had some pictures posted of her ‘cast’ and thought I would share it.
If you have not read the book just yet she has the first chapter posted HERE on her website so you can go see if it might be something you would want to read.
Here is the trailer for the book!
She also has a playlist posted.
There’s something about finding that perfect song for certain scenes that can really make characters jump off the page, and I often find myself mentally creating song lists when I’m reading books by my favorite authors, too. Here’s a look at what I listened to while writing:
1. “Bad Romance” by Halestorm
2. “Wicked Game” by Stone Sour
3. “Addicted” by Saving Abel
4. “Lollipop” by Framing Hanley
5. “Toxic” by Britney Spears or Static Lullaby (depended on my mood for the day!)
6. “Paradise” by Coldplay
7. “Last to Know” by Three Days Grace
8. “Love Hurts” by Incubus
9. “Bad Girlfriend” by Theory of a Deadman
10. “Birthday Cake” by Rihanna
11. “The Promise” by In This Moment
12. “Leave the Lights On” by Meiko
13. “Take Me Under” by Three Days Grace
14. “Built for Sin” by Framing Hanley